We-Connect helps you automatically identify LinkedIn premium members so that you can add them to an "invite campaign". This technique can speed up your lead generation process as Premium members are more active on LinkedIn and are likely to respond faster.
Follow these steps:
1. Save the search in we-Connect as you usually do. If you are new to We-connect, check our help section for articles on search best practices.
2. Go to "my folder" and click the search's name from where you need to identify the premium members.
3. From the Filter list dropdown, select "Premium." We-Connect will detect and display only premium members. Now save the list and give it a name.
4. The new list of only the premium members will now appear on your my folder. Click the red colored + button on the top right of your screen to create a campaign. Please note that the premium members exclude the profiles that are also open profiles.
5. Now create an invite new connection campaign as you usually do. If you are new to We-Connect and need help creating an “invite campaign,” please check this article.
1. Open profiles are by default Premium members, but all premium members are not "open profiles." Therefore when you select Premium members, We-Connect filters and shows only those premium profiles that are not "Open profiles."