We-Connect offers two options to withdraw your pending invite request.
1. Auto Withdraw.
- Go to Settings, and then Account Settings.
- Click Edit
- Click the Enable button
- Select the number of days you want to withdraw after ( 15, 30, 45 or 60 days)
- Click save
You can follow the same steps to edit or disable the auto-withdrawal feature.
Please see the video.
2. Manual Withdraw - up to 100 at a time.
This method can be helpful if you want to manually withdraw certain specific invites. Or maybe the invites from the time before you subscribed to we-connect or you enabled this feature. You can select up to 100 pending invites at a time and click withdraw.
- Go to your dashboard.
- Scroll to Pending Invitations section
- Hover your mouse over the ellipsis icon and click “View All.”
- Select the specific contacts, search for contacts, or select all contacts and click withdraw.
- You can also scroll to the bottom of the page, and also use the arrows to go to the last page to select the oldest pending invites.
- Once you click withdraw the pending invitations will be withdrawn from your Linkedin account.
Here is the video demonstrating how to withdraw up to 100 oldest pending invites.