You can now use API endpoints and webhooks to sync data. You can sync data from We-Connect to any other apps you use like CRM, Google sheets, analytics apps, etc.
This article describes the possibilities that are available and the type of data you can sync with your apps. API endpoints work differently and require some technical expertise to set up.
You can access the API endpoints or create webhooks from your settings page on your left navigation bar.
Read the API documentation and use the API keys to integrate the following data with other third-party apps.
- Get Account details: Get basic details about the We-Connect account and push it to your app.
- Import contacts into a campaign - Push contacts from your third-party app directly into a We-Connect campaign. This can be very useful if you want to push contact directly from your CRM to a We-Connect Campaign.
- Get Campaigns - List of campaigns with details, stats, and contacts schema.
- Get connections: Sync your LinkedIn connections with your app.
- Get Follow-ups: Sync all contacts marked as “follow-up” in We-Connect with your app.
- Get Leads: Sync all contacts marked a “lead” in We-Connect with your app.
- Get Notes: Sync all contact “notes” in We-Connect with your app.
- Get Tagged: Sync all “tags” in We-Connect with your app.
- Get Replies: Sync all replies in We-Connect with your app.
Push data to any third party app using Zapier by creating webhooks. You can create the webhooks for the following eight types of events and sync with your CRM or other third-party apps on Zapier.
Here is a screencast of creating a test zap:
Here is a link to our native zapier integration (currently, it's private and invite only): https://zapier.com/developer/public-invite/64960/8323db8ceb33dbe27aa8f24c7c2cb991/