If you want to get the same sales navigator search results in we-connect, please follow these steps.
Here are the steps with screenshots for saving a sales navigator 2nd &3rd connection search in we-connect. The process of saving a 1st connection search is also the same except that in step 6, you will need to paste it on the 1st connection tab.
Most people make the mistake of copying the search URL immediately after saving the search after step 2. Please remember that you need to keep the search URL, as shown in step 5. The LinkedIn URL string automatically shortens with fewer characters in this step as compared to a longer search URL that gets generated in step 2.
1. Create a new search.
2. Click save search
3. Name your search and click save search.
4. Click on the saved searches
5. You will land on Saved lead searches table, click on the name of your saved search
6. Copy this URL.
7. Paste the above LinkedIn search URL string in the search bar.
8. Select one of the options below the search bar. Select 1st connections if your search contains existing connections and 2nd connections if your search contains new connections.Select one of the options below the search bar. Select 1st connections if your search contains existing connections and 2nd connections if your search contains new connections.
9. The search results may take about 10-15 minutes to display all your results.
10. You don't need to wait here. Please save the search by clicking the "Save" icon. Once you click this icon, you will be able to give a name to your search on the next screen. You can compose your message and save your message templates while your search is loading in the background.