1. Click search from your home screen’s top navigation.
2. Select (a) Search 2nd & 3rd+ option for new contacts or (b) Search 1st connections if you want to search your existing 1st-degree connections. Please note that the default selection is for "2nd & 3rd+" i.e. new contacts.
Search by URL:
- Use this option if you want to create or have already created a search directly on LinkedIn or Sales Navigator. Copy-paste the Search URL string in the search bar.
- If you are using Sales Navigator, you can also save the search first. Then copy-paste the saved search URL in the same search box shown above. ( See this article on how to save a search on sales navigator?)
- The search will display up to 2500 results if you are using Sales Navigator and 1000 if your are using a free LinkedIn account. . Unnamed profiles i.e., "LinkedIn members," will not be included since you can not invite unnamed or anonymous contacts. Your search count will also vary in case you are comparing the LinkedIn search count with the We-Connect search count because We-Connect's search does not count the anonymous profiles.
- You will see a message stating, It may take up to 10 mins to display all results.
- You don't need to wait here. Please save the search by clicking the "Save" icon. Once you click this icon, you will be able to give a name to your search on the next screen. You can compose your message and save your message templates while your search is loading in the background.
- We-Connect saves the search URL for you in case you want to review it later.
- You can also hit the “Cancel” button in case you want to cancel the search midway.
CSV file upload.
Please read this article to learn more about how a CSV file upload method works.
Search Best Practice
We also recommend reading this article for best practices.