1. From your campaign Manager, click the add new button.
2. Give your campaign a name, select campaign type, and select prospects from the saved search. You should have saved a search in order for it to see it in the dropdown here. There is a separate article on how to perform and save a search.
3. Save and continue.
4. Add a personal message. You have a few options here. (a) You can write a new message. (b) You can save the message as a template if you think you will frequently use this message (c) Choose from a previously saved template.
5. Add personalization like First Name, Job Title and Company Name. You can also select fall back values if required. Fall back value is used in case the personalization variable is not available. For Example Hi [First_Name] can have a fallback value Hi [FIRST_NAME|There]
Custom variables are available only if you are using a csv file instead of saved search.
6. Select the time interval when you want to send the message after connecting. You can either select hours of days. You may want to use the hours' option for the 1st message after connection and the days' option for subsequent follow up messages.
7. Add Follow up messages if required. You can schedule up to ten follow up messages. However, we recommend up to five follow ups for most cases.
8. Save and continue.
9. Set your daily invite limit. Our software is capable of sending up to a max of 100 invites per day. However, our software also detects and suggests the max limit specifically for your account based on the number of your existing connections.
Note: We recommend setting the limit to less than 20 dues to the recent weekly invite limits imposed by LinkedIn.
Our software automatically randomizes the delay between invites and messages.
10. Schedule Time. The default time is set to 8.00 AM to 5.00 PM EST on weekdays. You can add multiple new time schedules for your campaigns. Once saved it appears in the drop-down for easy selection.
11. Save & Continue.
12. Review your campaign set up.
13. Click Send Campaign.
14. Click the “launch now” on the pop-up window.
15. The campaign will now appear in your Campaign Manager