How to track the campaign’s progress and edit a campaign?
- Click the “Outreach” icon on the left-side navigation bar in your app. Then click on the campaign name you want to review.
2. You are now in the campaign overview page that has five sections/tabs. The default view is of the Overview section which provides high-level details along with stats and progress charts.
3. Contacts section provides a list of all the contacts that belong to a specific campaign along with the status of each contact. Clicking on the contact highlights the bio of the respective contact on the right side panel. You can also search for an individual contact by typing the name in the search bar. If you want to remove the contact from the campaign, just select the checkbox on the left of the contact. You can also use select all after a search to bulk delete.
You can also sort contacts by status by clicking the "All contacts" dropdown. All contacts will have on these status - pending, connected, invited.failed, removed.
A contact download option is also available.
4. Replies: You can tweak multiple actions from here (a) Mark the replies as Lead or unread directly by clicking on the below icons (b) Mark them as unread, lead, follow-up or archive from the drop-down. Just click on the ellipsis icon (three dots) to open the drop-down selection.
You can (c) sort your replies by newest, unread, leads, Follow-ups and archived by selecting from the drop-down button on the left side panel. See below.
You can also (d) reply directly (e) resume sequence (f) view experience (g) take notes (e) add Tags
5. Sequences display all the messaging included in the campaign. You can edit or add the messaging from this screen. Click the submit button to confirm the changes to your campaign.
6. Settings: You can review and edit the settings including daily connection limits, follow up limits, the delay between connections, the delay between messages and schedules from this screen. Click the submit button to confirm the changes to your campaign.