Here are some tips for creating a search and saving it on We-Connect.
1. We recommend creating and saving searches yielding a maximum of:
(a)2500 contacts per search ( if using Sales Navigator)
(b) 1000 contacts per search ( If using free LinkedIn)
2. If you have more contacts in your search than indicated above, please narrow your search based on filters like geography, industry, company size, job function, job title, seniority level, etc.
3. The reason for this restriction is because:
(a) Sales Navigator displays a max 2500 contacts regardless of the number of contacts it shows on the search results. You can view only up to 100 pages with 25 contacts on each page.
(b) Free LinkedIn displays a max of 1000 contacts regardless of the number of contacts it shows on the search result. You can only view up to 40 pages with 25 contacts on each page.
4. You can create multiple searches and save each search as a separate search and run campaigns. Read this article if you need help on how to search and save search.
Note: Free LinkedIn users can save only one search per day via the LinkedIn URL method. They can import more lists via CSV file, but can save only one LinkedIn search per day.
Premium LinkedIn users can save up to two searches per day via the LinkedIn URL method. They can import more lists via CSV file, but can save only two LinkedIn searches per day.
Only one search can be saved at a time. We-Connect will not save a new search until the current search has been fully processed and saved.
5. If you are using keywords or a lot of filters in your Sales Navigator search, please save the search and then copy-paste the saved search URL in we-connect. Such a custom search URL contains a lot of parameters in the URL string that it can break during copy-paste. We recommend saving the search on Sales Navigator and use the saved search URL, which contains just one parameter and provides accurate results. Please read this article if you need help on how to save a search in sales navigator.
6. If you want to avoid targeting the same contacts across different campaigns and different team members, create a spreadsheet to track your contacts. Please read this article if you need help creating a spreadsheet system.
7. If you want to use the CSV file upload, please read this article.
8. If your search is not loading in we-connect, please check your sleep mode hours. The search will only load during non- sleep hours. Also, loading search results may take longer if there are too many pending activities in the queue. In such a case, open the saved search results page, and it will load faster.